Saw advertisement wanted to share: 1942 Buick Limited Model 91 for sale - $9500 PA

AC Fuhrman

Was surfing the net - saw advertisement for 1942 Buick Limited - $9500. This is a really special Buick and a Full Classic. I thought I'd pass the word. Needs plenty of restoration but you would have something rare here in my opinion.

Ad says Starry's Auto Sales, New Alexandria, PA (around Pittsburg?) tel # 724 875 3625

There are pictures of it with some description on their site www.starrysautosales.com

I have no knowledge of the dealer and have not seen the car - just passing on a tip!

:confused:

Guest starrycars

HELLO TO MY 3 BUICKS. WOULD LIKE TO TALK BUICKS WITH YOU. I'M A BUICK CLUB MEMBER. I'M 35 MILES EAST OF PITTS JUST OFF OF RT22. TRIED TO CALL PHONE SAID NOT IN SERVICE. MY NUMBER 724-396-3598.. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I HAVE AROUND 20+ buicks.i am starry"s auto sales

Small world. I am 35 miles east of Pittsburgh too. 15 minutes away. Starry's has some really nice cars. Been there. Something for everyone. Nice website. I saw that red 59 Caddy sitting at a garage along 819 a few months ago and wondered what happened to it. I have found old Buicks seen on the road locally here are most likely either currently from Starry's or were sold there at one time!

Guest starrycars

HELLO JASON, SPEAKING OF RIVS,WE HAVE A 1976 SR RIV, 83 20TH ANNIVERSARY AND A 78 RIV. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY PHONE #IS 724-396- 3598 thanks RON STARRY