my buick electra 225 1969

Guest sebastien buick

Wait a minute, you have a branch of the Shaffin 8 New Mexico Bank in France?!?! LOL... That must have been a hot ride in New Mexico without A/C But it's a beauty. The 69 Electra is one of my favorites.

Guest sebastien buick

thank you for your compliment;).

no it does not ais in Mexico but in France, there is a restaurant next door to me or the owner did it Mexican style .it just a decoration, it is not real building

Guest sebastien buick

if not for his story:

it was manufactured between 1969 and 1969 in Michigan (custom model with armrest on the seat at the front ... code 484), then it was sold new in France a doctor .Then she was sold to a person old he gave an inheritance is a small child then .and I buy because he just had a child.

and now she is mine :)

Guest sebastien buick

430 engine, which, Carburetor 4 bodies, automatic transmission th 400 ...;)

for now it has been restored: the motor is like new, brake her again, I redid the chrome air cleaner cover with a lid wand in the front grille and the rear lights; the water pump is new, the timing cover is new, all hoses are new, the belt is new, I find a vent nozzle, the tires are new, the damper are new, sheet metal blanks rust and welding of new sheet metal, paint in the engine compartment and chassis as well as the trunk and some little detail ...

I still have some stuff to look again but the restoration is almost finished

Guest sebastien buick

thank you bhambullog :)

I received 430 stickers (original) to put on the rocker cover (the others are slightly faded), rubbers triangles before and the other parts;)

Guest sebastien buick

last year I seek a model or miniature Buick Electra 225 1969 and I have not found :(.

anyone have this? even if it's a play or small model this board not serious;).

and I also want a video of this Buick time (video building or something like that), or pictures of the time.

thank you