My 1952 Buick Roadmaster 76R

krinkov58

Looks like the one that was recently on Craigslist. Looked good under the hood as well, I believe. I've got 95% of a '51 of that same model. As in, someone started "restoration" somewhere along the way which consisted of removing a bunch of stuff and losing it... It will be a while before mine is as together as yours already is, but I guess I like puzzles.

Good luck with it!

Eric, I nearly bought that Roadmaster you have...I negotiated but the guy wanted way too much if I recall, and missing a rear seat too? I like the wide lower window beltline trim, smooth rear fenders and trunk lid on the '51 Roadmasters better than the '52's. I've had a 72R in both years before. My '52 has good paint and decent chrome and the interior is somewhat original but it has some minor issues with just about everything. It's more like a 90% done restoration. It had a bad exhaust leak upon arrival so I have the manifolds at a machine shop now to be refaced but the center section is pretty bad which is par for the course with most '52 320 exhausts.

Yeah my garage is pretty small...couldn't much of the car in the photo. Next week if my manifolds are back from the machine shop and the snow is reasonably melted I'll take her outside for a few pics. I'm in Oxford County, ME and we still have plenty of the white stuff.