On Kansas City Craigslist

RivNut

Fairly certain the second car has been up before. First one (91) is quite nice but will be a hard sale at nearly 9K even with the low miles. That puts it at what is normally roadster level pricing. I do like the assertion that the car "has never seen winter or salt urine". I'd say that's a big plus.

KDirk

Imperial62-

Spot on. I personally think this car should/could be worth close to the asking price, though the market seems to be indicating otherwise still.

Really, where can you get a distinctive luxury two-seater car for under $10,000? Not many offerings worth consideration in that price range even at 24 years old.

Also agree a different (less common) color would likely increase it's value. I've come to like the red/tan combo on my 'vert, but don't have much choice since that's what it was. I would've liked burgundy over tan or even white over red better but I can deal with it. If a polo green over tan roadster were ever to be found, I'd sell a vital organ or two to get it.

I just couldn't stomach or afford a color change (full tear down and repaint) on the one I have or I would have done it in polo green. The Reatta does look good in red, no doubt, and that probably explains why so many were made.

KDirk

I am in agreement here as well. The condition of this car looks "like new" and for say $8250, you would have something very special. I just came off a massive search for my Reatta and can attest to the fact that low mileage well kept cars are getting good money. To me, that's a good thing :) KD, my daily driver 1991 Eldorado is dark metallic green with tan interior and your right, it's a wonderful color combination.

Guest my3buicks

Not to open a can of worms, but it truely amazes me that there were not a bunch of Polo Green convertibles built, the green/tan is such a striking combination and historically a popular roadster color. Of course their wasn't a bunch of any 91's built lol