Stromberg EE! idle jets

Tom_S

If you don't find them elsewhere, we probably have them available, but only with the purchase of a carburetor rebuilding kit; not just the idle jets. I don't have the parts prints available at the off-site computer used for emails/internet; but we have virtually any part except the castings for these Strombergs.

573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time).

Jon.

Thanks to everyone for the possible sources for the idle jets. I had someone rebuild the EE1 carb for me and was helping him find the jets, which we did.

My car had sometime been changed to a Carter 419s Carb with automatic choke, linkage, and starting mechanism. I have been gathering the proper parts to change it back to original, and did so this past rainy Saturday. Everything went well except for the carb manifold stud bolt that decided to break off at the manifold. It had an old crack and broke off when I tightened it. After drilling and getting the flame wrench it finally backed out. Everything went well after that. The car now has the original carb, starter mechanism, choke mechanism and all seems to be working properly.

The only thing left for the car to be back to all original is removing the electric fuel pump plumbing and installing the mechanical pump with proper piping. That is next project.

Thanks,

Tom

post-86558-143142692533_thumb.jpg