Looking for Restoration Services

8014haar

Sadly,

i am on the look for a new shop to finish the restoration project on my 1934 66S coupe that was was started by Dave Lewis Restorations in Springfield, Ill. Dave passed away earlier this summer and his shop will be closing. The car is about 50% complete. All the work was completed to the highest level. Wood is done, frame is done. Engine work has been started, but body, paint interior and chrome remains as well as reassembly.

Was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a shop that is good with these older cars that I might interview. I am in the midwest.

thanks,

Greg

Greg,

I CAN STRONGLY RECOMMEND A SHOP IN CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA.

This shop is owned and operated by an honest, conscientious, very talented couple who have restored several of my cars.

My 1934 Buick 34-57 was intended to be "Driver-Quality, but has gone on to the level of AACA Grand National Senior. They have also worked on my other Buicks, Cadillacs, Chevy, Oakland, and Packard.

PM or email me for contact information

• 1 month later...
Guest Rocketsled59

Greg , I worked in Dave Lewis' shop , on your car. We are considering carrying on in the restoration business... doing the same caliber of work. It would be the same crew that did the work at Dave's. We are looking into accommodations. Like to know that we could possibly count on past customers for business. You have my number. Let's get in touch. Bob