Parts I'm Bringing to the Portland Swap

Fr. Buick

Not sure where this should go, so I'll stick it here... Just to whet your appetite, as I know I have found some great stuff at a National swaps.

Parts I am bringing to Portland:

--Brake Drum Pins: hard stainless steel, threaded just like the rears, but ¾ longer thread for use on the front with a nut behind it, even with the thicker aluminum drums.

--“Air Conditioned” Sticker: to go in the corners of the rear window, modeled after the Buick shield on the early Nailhead valve cover. Something fun for my own use, and I had a few extras made.

--1954-55 Power Seat Motors.

--1954-56 Seat Back Stainless Trim: nice condition, correct for Roadmaster and ’54 Skylark.

--1955 Carter Carbs: older rebuilds.

--1956 Seat Skirts: aluminum, for power seat car.

--1954 Roadmaster Front Brake Drum: smooth surface, 50 thousandths, excellent original bearings.

--1954 40/50/60 Front Brake Drums, Pair: 90 thousandths out, but excellent surface, low-mile shoes and great original bearings. Use with caution! The FSM calls for only 60 thousandths, but maybe they still have a little life left in them to help keep your car – a light car! – on the road.

--1948-1952 early Inner Torque Ball Retainer, NOS in the box: for conventional trans, group 5.560, #1334021 which was replaced by #1390734.

--1939 40/60 Inner Torque Ball Retainer: NOS in the box, group 5.560, #1309449

--Other sundries…

See you at the show, and safe travels to all!

Cell seven one four-488-one six six four.