Auto shipping from Chiago to Detroit?

John_Mc

Gentlemen of the old car brotherhood, can anyone recommend an auto shipper to bring the 1963 Falcon I just sold to Ann Arbor Michigan? I need to get someone good - and fast. (hmm...sounds like me)

John,

I had my engine shipped from Chicago Area to Ohio and was pleased with this one service. I don't have the info with me but will get it to you tonight.

John,

The site MochetVelo stated is the site I used for the first time I sent my engine out. Then I worked out a deal with the guys for the return trip.

I had something to do right after work last night and didn't get back until later in the evening. I will get his number tonight if you are still interested. Sorry for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MochetVelo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might also try www.uship.com. It's a shipper's service like eBay where truckers bid on moves. They have vehicle movers, too. I've had several things moved through the site. Phil Jamison </div></div>

Link does not work because you put a period after the word "com". I retyped it without a period as www.uship.com and it worked just fine. Very interesting place to ship vehicles, as well as other things.

Fred