WTB: '71-'72 LeSabre/Centurion Rocker Mldg, Pass Side.

SBRMD

Painting a 1971 Sedan and have found that my munched molding is beyond help.

Anybody have/know of a straight one?

I believe I've got the right interchange models above; the '73 won't work because it comes up the door. This one covers the rocker only.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

• 2 months later...

I have a '72 Centurion convertible and bought one some time ago, thinking it was for the driver's side. Turns out it is for the pass side. I'll measure it in the a.m. I'll be back on and let you know. It won't be cheap, since it is NOS and in the GM box. I paid highly for it, and have to look to see just what I did pay.

Thanks for the response, KJ. Happy to hear you may have the part.

To make sure we're talking about the same thing, this would be the type that covers only the rocker and does not mate with pieces that continue up the door. I think that was possible, ie there is also that possible configuration, on the '72.

Please contact me when you can at SBRMD@AOL.COM

Thanks again in advance,

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I have a '72 Centurion convertible, and I have an NOS passenger side SS molding - bought it thinking it was driver's side. It has the original packaging and mounting hardware and screws - direct from GM. Just looked at it and it is the right length. Does have minor scratches which could easily be polished out. I paid dearly for it and should keep it, but I drive the car carefully and infrequently. Let me know if you still need it.

Kazoojerry

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I have several NOS rocker panel mouldings for these 1971-72 full sized Buicks, but they are not all marked, and there are a few light scratches from handling. E-mail me if there is any interest, and I'll take a closer look to see. None over $35, plus shipping, which would be high due to the length.

I also have an NOS rear bumper for a 1971 or 1972 full sized Buick wagon.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

pphillips922@earthlink.net

Sherman, Texas