PB 32

Guest Schoppi

Guest schoppi28

Hello friends.

I´m from Germany (Bavaria) and new on the forum. I own a 32 Plymouth PB, which I drove the last 15 years over 18000 miles all over Europe. No one time car let me stand with any trouble, but the last weekend the fuel-pump hadn´t a good weekend. Is there anybody out there, who knows where to get a repair kit for the fuel pump?

Greetings from Bavaria

Schoppi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also have a PB sedan 1932. My petrol pump started to leak on the seal to the glass bowel: the metal part was broken. I am still looking for a complete pump; in the meantime I have glued the glass to the metal cover with epoxy and it (still) works. Did you find a new pump?

I am also looking for two headlamp lenses.

Wilfried

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest schoppi28

Hi Mopar.

Thanks for your tip.

Wasn´t at the forum for a longer time.

Have now problems with the distributor and will try again.

Best regards

Schoppi

Guest schoppi28

Salü Wilfried.

Ich bin Mitglied im OCB und komme etwa alle 2 bis 3 Monate in die Schweiz nach Bern.

Da wir im Club auch einige Mietglieder aus dem Jura oder VD bzw, NE haben, könnten wir uns mal zusammensetzen bezügl. Erfahrungsaustausch.

Grüße aus Bayern

Schoppi

Hello Schoppi and Wilfried,

I'm sure I can help you out with fuel pumps as I have around 700 AC pumps in stock. In order to identify your pump check if there is a part number on the flange. The correct application would be 1521022 or 1521200. You might find the last four digits only (1022 or 1200). I'm actually specializing in old ignition parts so just let me know in case of you are in need of parts or have questions. I'm located in Switzerland by the way.

Peter

• 4 weeks later...
Guest schoppi28

Salü Peter.

Wegen der Benzinpumpe komm ich gerne auf Dich zurück.

Ich werde im Oktober wieder in der Schweiz sein und könnte die Pumpe wenn´s auf dem Weg liegt persönlich abholen.

Hast Du evtl. auch noch einen Vergaser für den Plymouth PB 32?

Grüße aus Bayern

Schoppi (Mitglied im OCB)