Chickasha OK - PreWar Show...

Wowabunga

Weather here is overcast, no rain forcast for the show.... shoppers were out lurking at 6:30am when I arrived in from my 11 hour drive out of Alabama. Just got the live feed going and will upload some photos. The old and the odd autos are selling as fast as I can take the pics...! Old 1922 Durrant below sold very quick...

ok_chic_soldam.jpg

Well I've got to get more organized, and arrive earlier. Was not prepared for all the buying that takes place here. I should have known when I pulled up Thursday at 5am when I saw a HUGE field full of campers and RV's parked next door.

First set of cars for sale photos are ready.... more after lunch today. Sorry Buicks are low in number. You may need to scroll down the page to see photos...

http://www.inap.biz/theshowroom

I saw one pre 1910.... was owned by a big time seller and I assume it's well promoted. I'm looking to give exposure to car and trucks that are local, that are barn fresh you might say. All photos of cars are updated. I've got some nice show photos I'll post as soon as time avails.

Saw some Maxwell fenders, but it's a one man show here and I have to sell my stuff to make gas and food money.... so smaller items.... well.... you'll just have to come out here for yourself rain or shine. Mr Sun showed up all week yea.