Which is better?

James B. White

This is going to be a highly variable situation. If fixing some of the little things might make it sell better AND quicker AND fetch more money, that could be a viable option--depending what those "fixes" might be.

When I see a "project car" for sale, with all accumulated spare parts to put it together, I'm always a little skeptical of what's really gone wrong with the project that it's now for sale. Again, this is a highly variable situation.

OR you could continue working on it when you can to fix most of the more major issues that a potential buyer might not desire to get fixed themselves. Or just go ahead and work on the project until it's reliable and saleable and presentable enough to take to a weekend cruise (but not necessarily put it in the show).

Just some thoughts,

NTX546

The correct answer depends entirely on the value of your time against the added value you would add to the sale. Don't sell youself short.

In other words....If you need work, do the work and get paid for it. If you have too much work to do, just sell it with the parts.

My concern is that the way I refinish and fix things may NOT

be as through or as nice a finish product as some may want the

car restored. I bought the car because my business partner liked the

car, and wanted to help with and see the car made into a very good

daily driver or a little better. But he died and I have not had the

time to start doing anything on the car yet. I'm NOT doing a frame off

restortion,but fixing what needs to be done.