Some trim moldings available

Rolf

Finally got around to unearthing some moldings from the "pile", as it has began to be known as, there are some '38 skinny whiskers that go on the front I think, and quite a few odd inner and outers for '42-'48, sadly none of my beloved '40-'41's, but there is a very nice center grille strip and a steering wheel in decent shape for a '37, every improbable box seems to turn a goody or 2, if any thing is needed contact me at rolf@got.net, and check my updated listing on the LZOC parts site, thank you, Rolf

Rolf,wonderin if you may by any chance have any of the trim Im missin off of my 47 4dr.On the left side,I need the piece that goes between the hood and the front door,then on both sides,Im lookin fer the trim on the botttom rear of the rear quarter,just behind the skirts.If you have any of this stuff,and wanna part with it,please gimme a holler at rodsfords@yahoo.ca

'Preciate it

Rod

Hi Rod and Dave, You guys are going to have to help me out here, there is trim from both a postwar 4 door sedan and a few PW Continental pieces too, take a tape measure Rod, and measure the length needed on those pieces, and Dave, be more specific on the pieces you need, best to send the info off forum to rolf@got.net hope I can help, Rolf

Hi Tom, here again, I will need lengths of the "whiskers" and if possible pictures of them, there are about 10 of them left, so there is a good chance there may be some you need, the decent pair of red medallions found a new home about a week ago, have a pretty decent instrument cluster and a clock for a '38, and am supposed to be getting a decent hub cap soon, and the repro '38-'39 tail light lenses, bezels, and body's are in the works too. The '36-'37 nose molding on the grille has been sold, still have a pretty decent '37 steering wheel, and one more pair of the repro plastic '36-'37 tail light lenses that are exquisite, thank you, Rolf