Hello from Coker Tire

Eric_at_Coker

Hi there, I just wanted to introduce my self and let everyone know that I will be on here for any technical questions or sales question you may have. If you need any thing you are more than welcome to get in touch with me by e-mail, private message, or phone. This is a great web site and I hope I can contribute a little something to it.

I will say this as I have no affiliation with Coker.

For year I used Westley Beach and washed my tires every day after being in the sun all day they were Brown.

2 years ago I put new Coker Firestone on my 55 T-bird at the time I bought some of the 2 part tire cleaner Coker sells.

http://www.coker.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=18243&cat=&page=1

It has been great, last year I washed them drove 300 mile to Dublin OH and never washed the tire when I was there and got a 2nd national in the show.

I have done the same for the Jeffersonville and Metropolis shows.

It is a little more work to clean your tires but they stay clean a lot longer and do not turn brown in the sun. I have never used Westleys on my new tires only Cokers.

http://www.coker.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=18243&cat=&page=1

Eric, Am glad to see your active involvement in this website. I consider Harold and Corkey as friends and like some of the other responders have used Coker tires for years. Just please work with your sales staff to tell them the difference between the large flaps that are needed on the older spoked wheels and those skinny little "flaps" used on newer wheels. When people order flaps, be sure to identify the vintage of the car and the types of wheels and don't automatically assume that the skimply little thin narrow flaps are adequate. They are not. Otherwise, thanks for coming on here.