early Carb ID - Detroit, Stewart, Tillotson?

Pontiac59

I picked up some early carbs but no idea what they go to.

One is a Tillotson model JR-A. I found a lot of listings for Tillotsons which gave applications, but none with this model. It's an updraft single barrel with a 5" round air cleaner on it I can post a photo if it helps, but it's a large enough carb for a motor vehicle engine (I know they made a lot of small motor carbs).

One is an International Harvester stamped 15-30, again an updraft type.

One is a Holley model N - believe this is Model T Ford. Has part of a manifold on it.

The last one has these markings on a round piece on the side: "Detroit Lubricator Company, Detroit USA", patent dates in 1911 and 1913, and "Stewart J2B5" - all in raised, cast letters. Below the J2B5 is a pad for some stamped numbers: "6-231" (6 could be an 8). Here again I could post photos, but this is another updraft type carb.

I searched eBay on the last one and found a listing for a similar carb that indicated it was for an early Dodge Brothers car.

Anyone have any ideas on application or where to look them up? The only carb references I have are Motors Manuals (back to '35 only) and a big Carter book.

Thanks -