Oil drip apron for T ?? Rocky Mountain Brake kit?

I'm a newbee. I just purchased a 22 speedster, rebuilt orig engine, trans, drivetrain. There are a few minor, but irritating leaks. I'm told that all T's leak.

I have looked, but can't find a "drip apron" that would go under (attach to) the car to catch the leaks. May seem a little petty, but I have a brick driveway, and would like to avoid the oil spots.

And, the braking is horrible! Can I get some feedback on the Rocky Mountain Brake kits? Are they worth the money? Easy to install?

Thanks!

Early autos with pans underneath to catch the oil usually ended up as a BIG fire hazard. Most cars so equipped had the pans removed for safety and better radiator air flow. Accessory outside brakes help but remember they are only mechanical 2 wheel and the rear at that. They will never be great and stopping ability is limited by the small tire print on the ground of 30 x 3 1/2 high pressure clincher tires. Try the discussion forum on MTFCA website.

Guest Gen3AntiqueAuto

Put a cookie sheet on the garage floor under the car to catch the drips. I am told that all T's leak too, but mine doesn't. I guess mine must be broken or something. The Rocky Mountain brakes are a good idea. Do understand that you have a very light car on very skinny tires, and only two wheels with brakes on them (with the RM's).

• 4 weeks later...