Tidewater Region Meet

59chevyguy

Just got home (12 hour drive) from the Tidewater AACA Club Meet

in Virginia Beach.

Words cannot describe the exceptional job these men and women did in the organization of running this meet, from the greeting when we arrived at the host hotel to the awards banquet.

I hope everyone who puts on a meet of this magnitude takes a page from this group's commitment to our hobby.

The most friendliest group of guys and gals I have had the honor to meet at any AACA event.

Steven Vieira

59 Chev Convertible

Guest John W. Harvey

I second that emotion..... cool.gif

Cindy and I got back home early this afternoon (thankfully, this trip was uneventful with our new trailer).

This was one of the best meets we have ever attended. The Tidewater Region did and excellent job.

John cool.gif

Guest imported_Bookreader

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifcool.gif This was one fantastic meet from start to finish.

If the statement of "location,location, location" is true; this meet found the right location for the hotels, the show and the people who are Tidewater Region.

I have attended three National Meets this year so far and have only Kudos for each. This organization is certainly full of dedicated people who have made the experience one of fun and pleasure for each of us. Way to go, AACA Regions.

Tidewater Region, I have always loved your group and this weekend even surpassed my other praises for your work and "gift" of giving of yourselves to the hobby.

Guest BruceW

Tidewater Region did an exceptional job and we enjoyed every day of the event. It didn't even bother me to get rained on while trying to sell raffle tickets next to the Pontiac Solstice parked outside of the Cavalier on the Ocean on Thursday. Although people traffic was light on that day, it appeared the idea worked well on Friday when there were more people coming in and quite a crowd was around the car all day.

Our thanks to all of the Tidewater Region members for such an enjoyable and fun meet.

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THEIR KIND WORDS AND COMMENTS. THE TIDEWATER REGION WAS VERY PROUD THAT YOU'ALL ENJOYED YOURSELVES IN OUR CITY. MANY HOURS OF PLANNING WENT INTO MAKING YOUR STAY MEMORABLE, I HOPE WE REACHED OUR GOAL.

STEVE, GIVE US A BREAK, WE NEED MORE THAN 2 YEARS.

PROUD TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE TIDEWATER REGION

MICKEY McCHESNEY

I know three couples that will go back to VB in 2008 if you held a GN there.

If anyone can do a great job, it's the Tidewater AACA Club. How an we talk them into it?

No way I am going to FL in the middle of hurricane season, extreme heat and 95% hummity.

You will be picking them up off the field in droves.

Steven