'91 Coupe, Black, Flame Red, Sunroof, CD, 16 Way, 120K

Ken_Smith

The day after I bought the car in Oct. 2002, I discovered water in the spare tire area where this label is located. I took a picture of the label for documentation, dried the water, and inspected the weather stripping. It was OK and the water has not been back since. Go figure!

post-45142-143137888314_thumb.jpg

Can't say for sure about the stripes. They were there when I got the car in Oct. 2002. The paint looks original. By the way, the radio/CD player are from a '95 Riviera (I have the original nonfunctional ones). The seat controls that are normally mounted on the left side of the driver's seat have been relocated as shown in the picture (no mods to the wiring were necessary and I have the original housing). I kept damaging it as I got in and out of the car. The lettering on the shift quadrant was redone by me and microsoft Word because the original looked a bit shabby (Ihave the original parts).I have many Hi-Res pictures. Is there a way I can send a zip file to you?

Thanks,

Ken

post-45142-14313788832_thumb.jpg

Guest mgibson

Nic, look at the Service Code Identification picture above for this car. Copy the picture and print. Then go to Reatta.net and look under Service Codes. Armed with this data you can decifer the entire car as it was built. The stripes are probably not factory as they extend across the door. I looked to see if this was a stripe delete car and it is not. Hope this helps! grin.gif

Martel Gibson