1955 SUPER ON E-BAY IS A SCAM *DELETED*

vtwintony

Guest sixpack2639

I'd be leary of that one anyway. Any car that looks that good with no reserve and an incorrect description i'd be very critical of. A $100 starting bid and no reserve price on a car that is worth somewhere between 8 & 20 grand!?! Most people that have as nice a car as that at least know what they have too. This one is a Super Riviera and he's described it as a Special Riviera, it even has the Super script on the sides behind the doors! Also, another thing that makes me suspicious is the "Inspected" bit but no VIN. Just my opinion, Carl

What about this one?

1950 Buick on Ebay

$14K+ for a really rough 1950 Special 4-door? Are you kidding me?!? Note also that all but 1 of the bids are from bidders with 0 feedback. And bidding jumps from $600 to $8000 in one bid?!? Pretty obvious case of shill bidding?

The description is pretty funny, too. The biggest Buick ever built? This car helped Buick break into the Big Three? Caveat emptor!

Boy, I need to get my parts car out of the barn and onto E-bay. I could triple or 100X my money.

I love the way a bunch of zero feedback bidders are bidding on it and then when someone with real feedback bids, the price goes to 8K.

I love the line "The Buick Special looks very similar to the Roadmaster. "

Kinda like my Pekinese looks very similar to my Great Dane. Yes, they both have 4 legs and tails....