Barry Wolk and "Continentals"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Barry,Would it be inappropriate for us to call you "The Continental Kid".Let me guess....YOUR wifes name is Connie.Please advise.diz smile.giflaugh.gif </div></div>

Call me anything you want except late to dinner. Not like I've missed many of those.

Her name was Magill and she called herself Lill, but everyone knew her as Nancy.

Actually, my wife's name is Glynette but everyone calls her G.

The Chris Craft is an unusual boat in that it has never been sanded. It was taken out of the water each time it was used. It came from northern Canada where the boating season is what, two weeks long?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barry,

But I LOVE the Chris Craft. smile.gif </div></div>

Barry,

All your toys are just great !!!!!!! Thanks for showing them.

MySCRambler1817.jpg

Shop Rat,

Please see the Chris Craft above. I'm sure you have seen it on the river in Chrleston WV. Years ago there was a write up about it in the Charleston paper. It belonged to my brother until just a few months ago. It is named Lady DI because that is his wife's name.

If I remember right it is a 1954 and 38' long. It's powered by two Packard straight eight engines.

This boat had been in Canada for sometime, he had a hard time getting it down to Charleston WV. At sometime in it's life it belonged to Henry Ford II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he was the first owner but I will have to ask my brother about that.

It is all wood and a very nice boat,my brother worked on it for years to get it looking this nice again.

I always had fun driving it when I was down there !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Matt

• 1 year later...