auto shipping

Droldslives

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

Jetstar88'

The only dealings I had with Intercity was terrible. About a year ago I was trying to get a 54 Century shipped from California to Georgia. They committed to a pickup within 2 weeks of my initial call. 5 weeks later and still no pick up I finally managed to talk to the owner and he was not very nice or apologetic at all. I canceled, called DAS (Dependable Auto Shipping) and the car was here within 5 days of my call.

I've used Intercity a number of times. Always good to me. During my most recent contract, however, Intercity had raised theit prices considerably. Before committing I shopped a bit and found others hundreds cheaper. I ended up using Intercity because of my very good history with them. The car arrived fine, and when shooting the breeze the driver confided to me that he had experienced both Intercity and Horseless Carriage. In his mind, from a consumers standpoint there was no difference in either company. The same care was taken etc, but a 20% cost savings with Horseless would have me use them next time. Steve

• 1 month later...
Guest oldsmobile1915

I highly recommend (John Van Dam) Van Dam trucking (which can be found at www.vandamtrucking.com) I had a non running 1915 Oldsmobile shipped from CA to NY for $1800 (enclosed). I have pictures of the rig if you would like to see it. just e-mail me at ritthesis@yahoo.com

best of luck,

~Joe Ferrero