Need Patch panels for 62 Skylark *DELETED* *DELETED*

rechless1

Have you checked with Sherman and Associates? They usually have patch panels that nobody else has. I haven't looked on their website to see if they might have what you're needing, though. Might have to find a donor vehicle. There might be other areas that might need replacing too.

Just some thoughts,

NTX5467

I have a complete 62 Skylark hardtop with factory A/C, power windows, etc It is missing the engine and trans and A/C compressor, it is in SOCAL. The body is perfect, straight as an arrow and not a spec of rust anywhere. It may be easier to transplant your stuff into this body. Asking $850. Please let me know as I need to get it moved ASAP steveclassic@earthlink.net

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest COMPACTBC

If you havn't taken advantage of the offer from Fireball V8 yet, you would be lots of $$$$ ahead to seriously consider his suggestion. smile.gif Your body cancer situation can be VERY expensive and time consuming. tongue.gif

Happy ending. I sold my car to a guy that loves it and he does body work. I am buying a convertable that I found in storage for 20 years from the original owner that is 85 years old. The car has a little over 70K miles and looks new (all black). No rust and never hit. What luck!

I had a friend of mine that lives very close to Steve look at his car before he sold it. It was nice (very little rust and straight) but still would require a lot of work to get together nice. If you really want me to keep an eye out for a 62 Skylark for you I will. Typically I do not go out purposely looking for them. There are a lot of Buick guys in my area so it is easy to hear about opportunities.

Bill