54 Roadmaster convertible Fr Hemmings Cl Cars: Judged?

Was the 54 Roadmaster convertible previously penned in the magazine Hemmings Classic Cars judged at Batavia? If so, how did it do?

I re-read the article because it was a classic tale of a 10 year struggle to bring an old car back. There are a lot of good ideas and tips in there - and it mentions taking it to Batavia at the end of the article.

Thanks

Bryan Moran

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, that takes guts to be that judge but it's only one point, which is appropriate. There would be a standard for grease I guess from the factory. That is a beautiful car. I look at my issue of Hemmings Classic Car with taht write up, all the time.

Bryan Moran

BCA 28571

I to saw that car in Flint and that was a very poor decision to deduct a point from that car for excessive grease especially after it was driven a good distance. That's a Beautiful Buick.

I am doing a 55 convert in a color similar to yours, but I believe yours is Cavalier blue, the 55 color is colonial blue metallic. Currently the frame is completed and running, the body is painted and awaiting to be placed back on the frame, hopefully this weekend.