Roadhog

Hi Everyone, I just joined this site, I have visited it often and always learned something during each visit so I thought I might as well join and put in my 2cents worth every now and then!!Here is a pic of my ONE and only Buick, a '56 Special. I got this from my neighbor and it had been purchased new by her Father in law and had remained in the family ever since. The only thing that had been done were body work and paint (wrong color). Every thing else was original!! I added wheels, tires, interior, brakes, radiator, TRANS SEALS, etc etc to get it going again. It now has 125,000 mi on orig drive train and PURRS like a kitten through the dual glasspacks!!!!It's not a show car by any means but a real fun Cruiser that sees its share of the pavement almost daily in good weather!!! I thing Buick racer has one in the same color combo?

Guest imported_MrEarl

Roadhog,

Glad you decided to join us. We're a rather personable group here and always ready to help. I see by your profile you're a retired mechanic which we can always use another of.

I really like the 56's (after the 54's of course). They make for great daily drivers. I'm still kicking myself for selling mine. I have a few 54-56 parts cars, let me know if there's anything you need.

Again, welcome aboard