Any interesting spots to stop at?

Idle Swede

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob, do you know exactly where it is in case I'm sleeping & miss it? grin.gifgrin.gif </div></div>

Westbound lane, right around that area where cruise controll was invented. grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Westbound lane, right around that area where cruise controll was invented. grin.gif </div></div>

There's a big sign there, right? grin.gifgrin.gif </div></div>

Yes, just after the 43rd "You're STILL in Nebraska" sign. grin.gif

Speaking of South Dakota anyone going to the Sturgis Bike Rally?

I am heading out this Friday with a friend and yes we are riding our HD's out from Illinois.

Attach Picture was day one of the trip I took with my brother back in '98.

Guest stude8

You mean you are really riding the HD from Chicago to Sturgis? I thought those guys pulled them in a trailer behind the Excursion or Escalade to Rapid City and then just motored up to Sturgis with out any sweat for a glass of ice water at Wall Drug. Thats about 900 miles from Chicago, a stop in Mitchell for the Corn Palace ought to feel good about that long on the road. Stude8

LMAO about pulling them behind the monster mobiles.

We are heading out Friday Evening Aug 5 (and a big yes we are riding our motorcycles) taking I-80 do west. Going to stop and spend night in Des Moines, Iowa. Back on I-80 to I-29 North to Sioux Falls then I-90 West and see how much farther we can go before fatigue sets in. If all goes well we may spend Saturday night in Wall if there are any rooms available.

We tried to see it back in '98 but road was under construction. No fun driving a motorcycle on uneven rocky roads. My friend said road is much better today so we sure will make the trip this year to see it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Speakin' o' corn and deadwood,

This dog walks into a bar, one foot all bandaged up. He has on a cowboy hat and a sixshooter. He bellies up to the bar, looks around and says, "I wanna know who shot my paw."