Hey posters - remember to put "online" on you name badge

A while ago someone posted that we should all put our "posting names" on the bottom of our name badges so we can finally meet in person at Batavia. Another suggestion was to put "online" on the bottom of our name badges. Maybe "online" makes more sense because it doesn't take as much room for people like me with a long posting name. So I will be placing "online" at the bottom of my name badge. Any one else doing the same??? See you in Batavia.

Guest my3buicks

Tom, when I started reading your post, my first thought was how will Tom ever fit his online name on a badge - you answered my question : )

Should we put online or screen name on the corner of out window cards also?

Guest imported_MrEarl

Keith,

no need for you to add anything to your name tag. nobody could ever forget a face like

12.jpg

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Keith, good point about putting something on the window card. There should be enough room to put both on like this:

ONLINE:48ROADMASTER68SKYLARK

That is what I'll do - as long as there is no problem from the judges with extra info on the window card. It might make sense for the BCA to amend the standard window card to include a line just for this purpose for future events.

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ain't sceered smirk.gif...I just hope he fergits before Rochester grin.gif </div></div>

LOL grin.gif