Welcome

Mark Shaw

Welcome to the Pre-War Buick Forum! We hope to use this forum to expand participation of prewar Buick owners and their cars in BCA by providing additional activities specifically designed for older vehicles. After formal board approval as a new division of BCA at the Batavia N.Y. meet in July, we will begin to evaluate candidates for regional directors to help us provide additional activities for Pre-War Buick Dividion members. Please let us know if you are interested.

Welcome aboard!

Mark Shaw

I would be willing to help out with the NE region for whatever is necessary. We can discuss with those in Batavia, and I am trying to get together signatures from those with pre-war cars that do not use the internet.

John

John,

Unfortunately I will not make it, but Jack Gerstemper will be at the Batavia meet. He won't be hard to find (he almost grew up in the BCA) so I suggest you look for him to discuss plans for your region. I expect that we will need to establish enough members to justify and/or dilineate each region to include several local chapters. Please discuss this with Jack so we have an idea about how much territory you want to include.

The deadline for charter member signatures is June 15th. Please email a scan of any additional signatures you get to Dave Ebert on or before June 15th.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Mark Shaw

It's about time, great!!!The nickle era with 2 wheel brakes needs this, they are almost forgotten, we don't fit in with the brass era groups or the later cars with 4 wheel brakes. I have a 1922 Buick Sport Touring 22-6-55 in the final stages or restoration,(at least it's in one piece)and look forward to this new forum.