Batavia - who is going?

Barney Eaton

Bob Popyk has been inviting people to Syracuse before the Batavia meet, but I have not seen or hear a lot about how may people here are going to be in

Batavia.

I checked last week and they have 25 Reattas registered.

Nancy and I will probably check in on Wed, then head to Syracuse.

I've sent an e-mail to everyone coming to Syracuse regarding directions, plans, etc. If you didn't get the e-mail, contact me at RPopyk@aol.com and I will forward it on to you. You don't need to be driving a Reatta, but it would be nice if you owned one (or more). You're welcome to be at my house anytime during the afternoon for beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks, then we head to a car show around 4:00 pm, then onto Chuck Parry's place, another car show if time permits, and then dinner at the Waterfront Restaurant on Oneida Lake . I've also registered for the Reatta Rendezvous the next day. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Barney,

Ed sent us all emails on May 24 and at that time he had 44 Reattas registered for Batavia, and when I talked to him the other night I think he said he had 48.

Jim

Jim, Nancy thinks the 48 number is for the people signed up for the Rendezvous......still great news. Maryann Morrow sent me a note that there are 25 Reattas registered.

[color:\\"red\\"] Barney, all of you guys are killing me

that many Reattas WOW. I just know that I cant make it so you guys

all have a great time and here is a BUD from me....Drive carefully and

take lots of photos for us guys who have to work and work and work

Chuck