whats with this forum??

Rolf

Guest imported_V12Bill

Rolf, Yes I was off line for about a month until I could get the problem resolved by the webmaster.

It seems that traffic is slow of late on the forum. Is everyone cought up on their Lincoln problems?

Bill

I wouldn't say "caught up" Bill, more like, I know what needs to be done, just need to get around to it.

Finally pulled out all the front-end today and am starting to look at what will need to be done. Still waiting on bodywork though .... mad.gif

No offense Diz, just saw that the Connecticut '41 club coupe sold on e-bay for $3550, about $1000 more than it was worth, and things are firming up on "my" '47 chassis, this thing is a hoot, anyone who tells you LZ's were unit construction should see this, but we have agreed on a price, and the delivery, so if the creeks don't rise, I may actually have my very own running V-12!!! It has been a long time, and I am still casting around for a engineless LZ to put all of this in to, preferably a postwar, but??? Otherwise I am going to have a lot of parts to sell, just an update, more after Thursday when it is supposed to be delivered to me, Rolf