Woohooo...just washed and waxed the car...PICS!!

96roadmaster

That is a nice car! My grandfather drove only Buicks and he would have been proud to have that baby! I had my 67 Ford out today after dropping in a set of spark plugs. Getting there, can't wait till it warms up a little more so I can start polishing and detailing it.

I'm sure glad to see you had someone else take the picture of the dashboard while you were driving. Was it on the V8Buick site that several people were in a thread taking pictures of their own dashboards while burying the speedometer?

And that is a beautiful Buick grin.gif and an awesome dash too. Sure wish I had one... cool.gif

JD

Bugle Editor, I'd love to. The only thing is I'm not a Buick Club member and have no idea about the Bugle. Do I need to join to get the magazine? How long does the article have to be and who do I send it to?

JohnD, I was actually riding shotgun when I took the pic. My dad was the one driving. I'd never take my eyes off the road when driving that car!

On the other hand, speaking of burying the speedometer, I once took a picture of my Roadmaster's needle buried into the dash. The stock top speed limiter was set at 108, but I had the computer reprogrammed and now tops out a bit over 150. The needle swept past the 120 mark and kept going until it touched the upper part of the steering column.

Neat feature? The climate control can also show the engine rpm, water temperature, and digital speedometer. This is a dignostic feature that the Roadmasters have.

The Buick Bugle is a 40 page monthly publication (all Buick) -great tech articles, interest storys, classified ads, subscription is $35/year, and yes you need to be a member to receive the publication. To join contact the National office at bcaoffice@buickclub.org. The article can be any length, most are usually 300-600 words. Look forward to hearing from you.