26 DODGE BROTHERS PISTONS CRANK VALVES FOR SALE

HENRYDODGE

• 2 weeks later...

sorry mr.fiery i couldnt get into the classified ads with my password for some reason.are you an administrator of this website?? with all due respect i think you have alot of writing to do because i just scrolled through and saw several things for sale.i feel it is important for people in this forum should be made available these parts because they are dodge brothers.i do sell things on ebay dirt cheap to make things available to other people and just to support my car habbits as i am a disabled veteren on a small pension and couldnt enjoy my dodge vehichles otherwise.im sure youve experienced not being able to find needed parts.if theyre db parts i think its important to share them especially with people who possibly dont have an ebay account. thanx hank

fiery, I'm probably just blind but I don't see a classified section. Am I missing it? Anyway I don't see anything wrong with trying to move some parts to help support ones projects and where better to sell or buy DB parts then in the DB section? Not all of us are expert at selling on Ebay, I have bought lots of things there but have never sold once, though I need too!

Just my 2 cents,

Dave