Cornering light bulb replacement

Roadster90

Guest Buick Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well im wondering where u get the yellow ones for the turn signals </div></div>

I think I got mine at Wal Mart... or NAPA. Definitely one of those two places.

Mike

Buick Mike,,,

What a nice surprise when I took out the battery....

Well, replaced the right bulb and proudly checked the lights and BAM! The left one is shot as well...Can the air cleaner or fuse box be removed and the left bulb replaced as easily as the right one? Is there a nice little hole in the fender well (can't determine unless all that stuff is removed)?

Thanks,,,

Nic

Guest Buick Mike

Yes. When you move the fuse box and washer fluid reservoir out of the way (which is easy to do) it will look just like the other side.

Mike

easier than getting parts out of the engine bay heres a faster just as easy fix

take one towel, lay it on the ground in front of your tire. lay on the towel reach up switch bulbs. pick up towel and your done. it wasnt anything too difficult just peeking up there and its even easier of someone stands over you and looks down

HELP...

Removed the left bulb (not the easiest task in the world)and it looked good. Anyway refitted a new one, refitted the fuse box and windshield washer tank and aattempted to praise my work .... foiled again...not burning / no workie ....any ideas please?

I was lucky to even be able to turn the socket (really really cramp quarters and it had a very very tight fit) however I should have put some electric grease on it - but didn't and it is back together now. frown.gif I really think it is something else...it has been out since before I owned the car.

If you still have the old bulb you can check it with a wire and the battery. It will let you know if it really was burnt out. If it is also good then the problem is else where.