Wally Berger Buick Dealr Display Photos

Smartin

I am looking forward to seeing Wally Berger's '32 coupe in Batavia. Meet him briefly at Flint, when discovering the car he was restoring was the same color scheme I selected for my sedan. I will be inetesting to see how well we match. It certainly is a welcome addition to the '32s in the BCA.

And I think a lot of us wish the dealers would be mor einterested in car shows.

John

I forgot to mention - the guy that drove the black 73 Centurion over there, didn't park in the lot at first...he was unsure if he was invited or not. After some coaxing, he gave me the keys to it and told me to take it around the block before I drove it in and parked it. blush.gif

The car was bought NEW at Wally Berger Buick by HIM....and has been serviced by Berger since new. Talk about nerves when I was handed the keys.

He loved seeing another Centurion convertible owner there...he was a bit crippled, and that is why I drove the car to the lot, primarily. He has trouble getting in and out of the car.

Brian, yes this was a gateway chapter event, but everyone with a Buick was invited.

Phil Berger's 32 is a nice car. I saw it while it was being restored in his shop. Very neat stuff. It's nice to see it (almost) completed. THe golf clubs are a nice touch, too grin.gif

Carl Schmiehausen's 29 is and absolutely gorgeous car. It took him 15 years to complete (kids and wife take their tool) and he has already won almost every show he entered this year...

Super weather was the biggest draw to this event.