1953 manual

'53 Windsor

Hi guys,

I bought a 1953 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe about two months ago. It's my first car, (I'm only 14!) and I've been fixing it up. I've gotten to the point where I need a shop manual to make sure I'm doing everything right. If anyone has a manual that they could part with, for a price, I would appreciate it. Also, if you know where I could get one, that would be good. Thanks, and I'll try to serve my car well.

Hi 53, good car to have as a first. You can find the manuals you are looking for on eBay. Through that source, you will also find a series of contacts in documentation. I have found everything I have needed, both original and reproduced, there. Good luck.

eBay is a great place to pick up manuals for a car. There are also many automotive literature dealers out there that stock and sell manuals like yours as well, just search for "automotive literature" in Yahoo or Google.

There are currently 3 "preliminary" service manuals (supplement to 1952 manual) and one comprehensive Canadian 1953/4 Mopar car manual on eBay. Check there periodically to find what your looking for.