I need ignition condensors

Pretty much any of the major suppliers listed on the sources page should have them. You might call around to check prices, though I suspect they will be about the same. In any case, if you have any problems, these guys should back them up.

Rolf says: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the V-12 condensers are just like the V-8 ones, with out all the attatching arms that can be cut off, Sacramento Vintage Ford gets $8.95 each for the Fords, basic # 12300. </div></div> Might be worth checking out. I know that Alan Whelihan and Earle Brown both sell condensors too.

Thanks, im going to Vintage Ford today to get a pair. I heard the V8 ford conensors have a different farad rating and woill burn your points a little faster than the Lincoln condensors. no big deal as my points are already pitted from running it with the bad ones. will let you know this afternoon. either way a good set will make it run better.

Further research reveals that ford # 1GA 12300 that fits '41-'47 6 cylinder engines, and '42-'48 8 cylinder engines, should be exactly right for the 12, as it is basically 2 6 cylinder distributors in one, logical?? Rolf

I just had a conversation with Jake Fleming, and the subject of condensers came up, he said even NOS condensers are suspect, and there have been many instances when they are bad right out of the box, he told me that the LZ condensers are rated at .033 microfarads, any lower or higher than that are likely to burn points, aren't old cars fun though?? Rolf