AM to FM Converter wanted

1958buick

I'm looking for an AM to FM converter for my 58 Buick. Anyone have or know where I can get the one's they sold years ago that are connected in-line with the antenna wire and have a 12V power wire and an FM tuner for under-dash mounting? I am aware of the actual classic radio conversions that can be done to the radio itself, but I'd like to go this route first. Let me know. Thanks.

1958 Buick,

Hi, I have one. I just took it out of my 68 Skylark Convertible because I finally found the correct factory AM/FM radio to fit my dash. I still have the original box and installation papers. It works fairly well, sometimes in a big city setting you will get bleed over from other stations, but it is still much better than listening to AM. You can have it for $20 and I'll cover the postage. Let me know if you are interested. I'll need to know where you are and your particulars.

Tom, Thank You for your reply. Yes I will take it off your hands. I live at 8333 W. Plainfield Ave, Greenfield, WI 53220. My name is Les Piotrowski. Cell phone (414) 378-9324. Please call or reply on how you would like me to pay you. I very much appreciate it. You can leave your number if your get my voice mail and I will call you back.