A big thanks to everyone in Plano

Booreatta

Just wanted to take a few min to thank YALL (one of the things I learned in Texas) for the great time in Plano. It is always nice to meet some of the people

on this discussion page. What a nice bunch of cars that everyone has. Everyone

is a keeper and regardless of where the Reatta will prove to be in the big scope of Buick everyone should be very proud of your ride as they are very special and should be treated that way. Again thanks for the good time and I hope everyone made it home safely. Any one ever coming to Wichita or Just passing through the coffee pot is always on and you are always welcome

Chuck

Booreatta

Guest dukeofo

Ya need to add to your Gold Award onto ur signature. Well deserved. You have a bootful Reatta there .......

Take care and God Speed Chuck.

I sent a separate private email. grin.gif

I just got this link and have added it to the post at the top......

It shows all the winners pictures...R1 and R2 are the Reattas.

http://users.ev1.net/~bstoneberg/2004National/Award%20Winners_files/frame.htm

It come up on my system but I can't get the pictures...probably need to load something. Let me know if it works for you.

Guest tempest68

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It come up on my system but I can't get the pictures...probably need to load something. Let me know if it works for you. </div></div>

Depends whether you're using dialup or a high-speed connection.

From work's highspeed connection, the site seem rather slow (probably the server hosting the site is slow).

Bruce Guthrie's is a '90 Select 60

Select 60s all were white with white tops and red and white interiors. They had white '91 style wheels and no pin stripe. I have one also. Total made 65