I'm a newbie here

Hello to all!

I just joined the AACA after going to my first local meet near me in Somers Point, NJ. Met a bunch of really nice people, (as most of us are) and since I was very disappointed in the local LCOC region (no offense, Bill), I figured I'd join here.

I have a 63 Lincoln Continental Sedan which was my grandfathers. You can see it at my website. Looking forward to getting help from and helping other Lincoln enthusiasts. I'd also love to get together to show our cars. There are plenty of shows donw here in south Jersey, and I'm willing to drive for a good show.

Thanks, and visit my website to see my car.

Stu

Hi Stu, Welcome aboard!

This forum is primarily devoted to Lincoln Zephyrs (1936-1948) but most of us like "used cars" too. In 1980 I had six 1962 lincolns (attachment photo shows five of them, the sixth was a parts car) two convertibles and three sedans. They're all gone now. I also had several 1964/5 Lincolns in the '80s.

You might be interested in checking out the LCOC forum (see the link at the top of this forum) The LCOC has embraced ALL years of Lincolns and consequently, has grown into a much larger club with a much wider diversity of interest. When I first joined the LCOC, there was a HUGE debate on whether to admit the 1956/7 Mark II into the club. My, how times have changed!

By the way, your web site is beautiful. Very nice job. Unfortunately. it takes FOREVER to load on my old-fashioned dial-up phone line!

Thanks for the kind words on my site. My son designed it and he knows how to do all that kind of stuff. If anyone wants a site of their own, let me know and he'll cut you all a break since you're in the club.

Phil, I'm a member of the LCOC and visit their site daily as well. Looking to have lots of fun here as well!

Thanks!

Stu