What's a 69 Buick Special Wagon look like?

Would this wagon be the Skylark body style or the fullsize? Stationwagon.com only has the Sportwagon in its gallery for 1969 thus I was unable to verify body style. Thanks in advance, Greg H

Thanks guys. I have stumbled across a 69 Special Wagon that is being sold by the son-in-law of the original owner. 109K original. Blue with white interior. 350 runs great. Seller says it is in good shape and was ordered with heavy duty trans and suspension. Also has roof rack and AC which works well. Straight with minimal rust. Asking $750. I plan to check it out tomorrow but will likely pass on it (unless it has vista glass and 3rd seat, which it sounds like it does not) If anyone else is interested in this wagon let me know and I can relay details and contact info after I have checked it out. GH

Wagonstand_jpg.jpg <P>This brings up and interesting question - I've been told that the Sportwagon rear doors ARE NOT the same as the 4-door skylark doors......but are they the same as the Special wagon doors ?<P>Alan W <BR>'69 GS400 Conv. "BigRed" 12.39@109mph 4100lbs of fun !!<BR>'69 GS400 Conv "MaroonGoon" Work in progress<BR>'69 Skylark "GoldieLox" 46K all orig. 16.40@89mph<BR>'68 SportWagon400 "Eugene...Big Red's Bigger,older,redder Brother" Denver->NY 2.5days@80+mph<BR>'94 RoadMaster Estate Wagon "Teddy" Hmmm....LT1's Ain't so bad....

I did drive by the wagon in question. It does look alot like the one posted by GS69400S -sans tubbed rearend, hood scoop and monster motor. I also very much doubt the stock 350 4 would lift the frontend a foot or so from the pavement. smile.gif" border="0 But if someone is in the market for a good Special this might be your car. From speaking with the seller I think it could be had for even less than the listed $750. If anyone is interested I can provide a telephone number. GH