425 dual four *DELETED*

Guest imported_65gs76limited

take your parts and stick them up your @$$.your not trying to be fair about anything,your being greedy.guys like you should not be allowed to post on this site anymore.

...And a private auction, no less, which I rarely place bids on.

They are suspicious, to me, for obvious reasons.

Perhaps the seller has alienated himself by his tactics. confused.gif

Afterall, he had posted the same things in other forums as well.

It wouldn't have been that difficult to figure out who had contacted him first IF he really wanted to.

I have my own suspicions who that was. wink.gif

anyone who reads the BCA web site with any regularity will never buy anything from FSJCrazy after what he tried to pull.guys like this give club members a bad name.just my 2-cents.glad he got screwed on ebay to.

i'am wondering if he has read any of these posts.i haven't seen anything from him since he tried to screw our members.i think the guy knows he'll never sell anything on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you don't have a clue as to what we are talking about here so how can you justify your two cents with no information?

How much more rediculous are you guys going to get? It had a damaged secondary throttle linkage that is the same on any afb. $500 bucks is a very fair price, and of all the people on this thread I should know whether I was taken or not since i'm the buyer and it is in my posession.. Don't get upset becuase you didn't get to steal it from him, there was nothing wrong with him finding out it was worth more and wanting to get what it is worth, and really it was worth a little more than I paid. It had the factory manifold, and correct 64 carbs 3645s 3646s

ps.This setup after fixing the linkage and a few kits can get on the high end $1000-1200

Good day.

Steve