steering wheel recover

harry yarnell

I have had two wheels done by American Stitches and the quality is equal to or better than new. The color is matched to the original color on the remains of the wheel you send. There is little or no grain in the factory wheel and that is what you get from A.S. The workmanship is excellant, the quality of the stitches and work around curves is super.

Early on I found a company in Michigan that specializes in Corvette wheels. They would do a Reatta wheel but had lots of excuses.... they would need to make a pattern (extra charge) did not know if they could match the colors (since all they did was Corvettes, they only stocked Corvette colors) When you deal with companies like that you are always concerned about the quality you will see when the wheel is returned. No such concerns about A.S.

I have a unused 1988-89 tan wheel done by A.S. that I do not need. Will sell for $180 exchange and you pay the shipping, or $200 outright and you pay shipping.......or what do you have to trade (Reatta parts)?