Possible wheel bearing problem??

When i drive i get a rumbling and pulsing noise coming from the front passenger side wheel. It intensifies when i turn right and goes to almost non existent on a left-hand turn. Is it the wheel bearing or soemthing else?

I recently bought another parts car and instead of parting it out right away I decided to fix a couple of things that were wrong and I am now driving it for the winter. After getting it on the road I found the exact same symptoms as you describe from the right front. I replaced the wheel bearing assembly with a used one I had and all the noise went away. It is very easy to replace the bearing assemblies. I do have more and can be reached at jfinn@cpinternet.com

nah i dont get the clunking at full lock, my friend had an Accord once, it sounded much like the Reatta does now, he changed his wheel bearing and it was 100% better. Just how quiet should it be in the drivers seat anyway? We talking "middle of nowhere" silence or are we talking "middle of nowhere with engine noise" silence?