I Need Fuel Injectors

n4spl

I need 2 fuel injectors for my 88 Reatta coupe.

Injectors from any 88 to 90, 3800 engine will work.

2 of mine are leaking I need at least 2, however if the price is right a set of 6 would be nice.

Thanks,

• 3 years later...

Do not ever order from sunrise carb and injectors. www.suncarb.com. I made the mistake of ordering a set of injectors from them and I had the old injectors off of my family car. They sent me the wrongs ones and freight was $45 bucks that is more then the actual cost of shipping them. I had to use the O-Rings ff of the new ones they sent to me to re-istall my old injectors. I was pissed. Anyway I figured since they sent the wrong injectors I could use the o-rings and he they would eat that has I had to eat the freight. Not I was told that I would be charged $60 for the o-rings. $5 bucks each. I He ever sends me the refund for the injectors $150 they will still own me for shipping and the orings. $105. Right now hey owe me $255 and doubt I will ever see that. Stan the guy that runs the place is a total Douch bag and did not give a [censored] he sent me the wrong injectors. He is not willing to resolve this issue. I am now contacting the BBB and the FBI internet fraud section. I will also be calling the local police department Sunrise FL.

Guest TommyH

my parts guy in delaware has a really,really nice 88 engine that he really doesn't want. he also has a good 89 engine with 150,000 miles I think. if anybody needs anything send me a pm. he is getting tired of these cars sitting, but I don't think he will be doing anything with them soon.