Help with parts identification

A friend found a full set of front/rear fenders, hood, one door, and several side curtains in the attic of a house he inherited. We are having trouble identifying what they may have come from. The hood has a center divider that makes it very wide, so we were thinking some early truck. The person who owned the house had worked for the City Public Works Department.

Some people that have looked at the pieces think they are 1918-1923 vintage. Cadillac has been mentioned, but no "for sure" identifications. He would like to sell them to someone to use in a restoration, these pieces are rock solid and in excellent condition for their age.

I will attach a picture of the hood and fenders, I do have more pictures so ask if you think they will help. Thanks!!!

I'm in the process of moving a house right now, so I'm a little behind. I know I have some close-up pics of the fenders I just have to find them. Here's a pic of the side curtains. The plastic is mostly gone, but the leather is pretty much all there.

Ken, Are there any holes on the top of the front fenders and evidence that there may have been a fender light there? The hood is unusual with the center section, does it have two top hinges? Is the hood aluminum? Based on the hood I think these may be 1917-19 Cunningham items. The fender lamp base pattern will help with this guess.