For Sale: 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,500 - Kokomo, IN - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air 4dr Sedan - Project - $7,500 - Kokomo, IN

1966 Chevrolet Bel-Air for sale by owner - Windfall, IN - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a great driving 1966 Bel Air 4 door sedan. It comes equipped with a V-8 engine (283 cu in), Powerglide automatic transmission and power steering. It has a very nice interior with a new headliner. we just installed 4 new wheel cylinders and 2 new brake lines. It is a really solid car with minimal rest. The worst is spot behind the driver's side front wheel, but it is not rusted through. Paint is faded and there is a dent in the trunk lid but for a 58-year-old car it is remarkably sound.  Call me with any questions. $7,500 or best offer
Copy and paste in your email: 4dddb492a9dc308883a063c6e3539c35@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Chevrolet Bel Air 4dr Sedan - Project.

'66 Chevrolet IN a.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN b.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN c.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN d.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN e.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN f.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN g.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN h.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN i.jpg

'66 Chevrolet IN j.jpg

Wonder how hard a 66 big Chevy decklid and center bumper section would be to find?

What stuns me are the Lancer caps and whitewalls. Around here it would have Corvette rally wheels and some off brand white letter tires.

Anyone notice the cables around the upper control arm shafts? Chevrolet's factory fix issued for the motor mount failures they were having in 60s. My mama's 69 Impala was recalled to have those installed.