"Cars are the Stars" - Minerva, OH 9/14/24 Celebrating the Cannonball Run - Looking for cars (Astin Martin, RR, Jaguar, Graham Page, Wills Sainte Claire, Red, Franklin, etc.)

An acquaintance of mine is putting on a show in September that celebrates the Cannonball Run and is looking for some specific cars that have participated in a coast-to-coast race of sorts. Some of them are kind of esoteric and some are more common, but they will be featured prominently at this show. It's the Minerva "Cars are the Stars" event in Minerva, OH on September 14, 2024. If you have one of these cars and would like to participate in what will be a great event surrounding the Cannonball experience, please reach out to me and I'll put you together with the show organizers.

Here are details on the show itself: https://minervamotorclub.com/cars-are-the-stars/

Here's the list of cars they need (those with an asterisk are of higher importance):

1963 Aston Martin DB5*
1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow*
1978 Jaguar XJS (Black, 2+2)*
1971 Dodge Sportsman Van*
1968 BMW R69S*
1965 Sunbeam IMP Sportsedan*
1959 BMW R69
1933 Graham Paige Model 57 Blue Streak*
1932 Hudson Essex
1931 Plymouth
1926 Wills Sainte Claire T-6 Roadster
1926 Studebaker Sheriff
1925 Wills Sainte Claire T-6 Roadster*
1924 Gardner Sedan
1920 Essex
1916 Cadillac V8*
1915 Stutz Bearcat
1910 Reo Thirty*
1914 Indian V-Twin*
1906 6-cylinder Franklin
1904 Franklin Runabout*

I believe I already have a 1916 Cadillac for the event, but if you own one or know someone who does, please reach out and let's get them in front of a very appreciative audience.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Matt, have you contacted the Willis St Clair Museum for maybe a loan of their cars as part of your list? Don't know if they have the one's you need, but they will likely know someone who does..., if any still exist! Best of luck to you!!

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to "Cars are the Stars" - Minerva, OH 9/14/24 Celebrating the Cannonball Run - Looking for cars (Astin Martin, RR, Jaguar, Graham Page, Wills Sainte Claire, Red, Franklin, etc.)
  • 2 weeks later...