For Sale: 1953 Ford Crestline V8 2dr Victoria, manual w/OD, 82K miles - $15,900 - Gasport, NY - Not Mine - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $13,900: 8-7-2024.

Posted (edited)

For Sale: 1953 Ford Crestline V8 2dr Victoria, manual w/OD, 82K miles - $15,900 - Gasport, NY - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $13,900: 8-7-2024. See New Link Below.

1953 Ford Victoria for sale by owner - Gasport, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This car has been cosmetically upgraded with paint & upholstery several years ago. Paint and interior are still in good condition overall. As far as I know, this car was in Texas until I purchased it 5 years ago. It has a 3-speed overdrive transmission and a completely new single exhaust system. It has a flathead V8 motor that runs well. The radial tires are in good condition. Good chrome. This is a nice driving touring car. $15,900 or reasonable offer. Email for appointment. odometer: 82000.
Copy and paste in your email: c72523c8479438fa99407b1c1aebcc7a@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Ford Crestline V8 2dr Victoria, manual w/OD.

'53 Ford Victoria NY a.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY b.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY c.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY d.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY e.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY f.jpg

'53 Ford Victoria NY g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $13,900: 8-7-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link and old price. (see edit history)

This car looks to be in pretty good shape. I think the price is optimistic. The external sun visor doesn't improve the looks of the car and I'm not sure its worth. Hopefully it could be removed without doing damage to the car.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1953 Ford Crestline V8 2dr Victoria, manual w/OD, 82K miles - $15,900 - Gasport, NY - Not Mine - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $13,900: 8-7-2024.

These flathead 8's with overdrive were known for getting good mileage on the road. This is not the kind of car that's going to draw large crowds but it sure is nice looking. Would be even better looking with a lower asking price.

• Like 1