Choice of horn bar(s) and cap

I Have ONE (1) stainless steel TIG welded chrome horn bars with Riviera horn cap for the 64-66 Buick Wood steering wheel. They are for sale pre Lexington meet coming up in KY. In the case you are interested in a purchase please PM me. This ONE is the only one left at $590.00 per set until 18 June 2024.

Later Gator

IMG_2740.jpeg

IMG_2741.jpeg

Edited by Turbinator (see edit history)

Greetings.  I'm a fellow ROA member and I'm interested in purchasing one of your chrome horn bars with the Riviera horn cap for my 65 Buick Riviera.  I have a few questions about the item.  Unfortunately, I'm a fairly newbie, I've only had my account for about a year and I'm still not able to send PM's as of yet.  Kind sir, would you be able to PM me with a way to contact you?  Thanks and sincerest regards.

Mr Turbinator, I have a nice crack free steering wheel and a very nice pit free hub that goes

between the back of the wheel and the steering column. Why don't I bring those and we can sell the complete setup to someone in Lexington? I can't recall if I have the horn contact setup but those are available as a reproduction from "Best Offer Counts" on ebay.

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)

Seafoam, A capital idea!

I think I'll put one aside so we can make a person very happy. Matter of fact I have a highly qualified prospect as we correspond.

I'm at 443-386-7356 or bobburnopp@icloud.com

Turbinator

13 hours ago, Turbinator said:

Seafoam, A capital idea!

I think I'll put one aside so we can make a person very happy. Matter of fact I have a highly qualified prospect as we correspond.

I'm at 443-386-7356 or bobburnopp@icloud.com

Turbinator

It's a done deal......see you in Lexington.