1932 Buick identification help

Posted (edited)

The new pictures show the car is clearly a 96 Victoria coupe but has been significantly rodded and altered in a way that makes restoration to original unlikely.  Since the AACA forum is devoted to preservation and restoration of original cars it will be hard to get forum members excited about assisting in the process of rodding the car.  Unless of course you start posting about your efforts to return the car to original configuration.  There are many AACA members who appreciate street rods but don’t discuss them on this forum

I apologize. I just got the car 2 days ago and was just trying to learn about it. I did not mean to offend. This is how it was given to me, was tying to figure out where to go from here with it. I didn't know if I could even come close to bringing it back to it's original glory. From the sounds of it, it is past that point. I appreciate all of the help 1939_Buick.

I'm also Kyle and have parts of a '32 Series 80 engine that will fit your car, assuming you're interested in putting it back to stock. Please let me know before it goes to the scrapper.

• Like 1