Hudson pickup 1947 - $21,500 (Waldport Oregon)

https://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/waldport-hudson-pickup-1947/7743130810.html

(Don't know if this has been posted before, did not come up in search. Price seems optimistic relative to other prior listings, especially with Chevy engine and transmission.)

1947, the last year Hudson made a pickup. Has a 292 chev. truck engine with a 1964 chev two speed power glide trans and a 1966 mustang 2.80 rear axle, Original front independent suspension and original rear suspension. Originally eastern Wa. truck floorboard was replaced rest of truck is in very good condition. Bed wood and metal has been replaced and gas tank. Has been garaged the last eight years

email - c4f1133c610e3db48d59353574d54000@sale.craigslist.org

00T0T_eMxpWBp2rhD_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00303_2TWifgyHJJ3_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_kzM2mnejHMy_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_eS2HCeL84BH_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

He put the passenger car rear bumper on the truck. These can look a little funky. He also has the bumper extensions on it, giving it a wrap around look to the square box. One of my customers wanted the rear bumper on his truck. Bumper was sent to chrome shop, they were told to straighten the bumper, take the curve out of it. They did, got back a nice chrome straight bumper. When you held it up to the truck, that has straight square lines. The bumper looked like it was smiling. Taking the bow or curve out made the bumper go up on the ends. Looked funny on the truck, need a bumper sticker that says “ have a nice day”😊

What's up with that funky center dash piece they made up?  That looks like something from a mad max episode.  Not the truck in general just hat center control.  To think I had a rechromed radio grille and nice radio on the shelf I wasn't using.